Portable Tube Saws PS 4.5 and PS 6.6
Tube cutting made easy! Cutting thin-walled stainless-steel tubes and elbows using the superior «Planetary Cutting Technology».
Deformation-free clamping systems by integrated clamping jaws made from coated cast aluminum for different tube diameters.
- Lightweight and easily transportable machine (only 19 kg / 22 kg) to provide flexibility for on-site applications
- Deformation-free clamping of thin-walled tubes
- For cutting of thin-walled tubes and elbows
- No rework necessary because of a burr-free and square cut
- Cold cutting process prevents corrosion
- Orbital cutting process saves time
- Multipoint clamping system of tubes
- Fast adjustment of tube dimensions
- Long saw blade service life
PS 4.5, PS 6.6
|Application range||PS 4.5 [mm]||PS 4.5 [inch]||PS 6.6 [mm]||PS 6.6 [inch]|
|Tube OD (tubes)||6 – 120||0.236 - 4.724||50* – 170||1.969* - 6.693|
|Tube OD (elbows)||30 – 120||1.181 - 4.724||50* – 170||1.969* - 6.693|
* It is possibble to cut tubes with an outer diameter min. 30 mm (1.181 inch) by using additional clamping jaws (accessory, Code 790 048 380). These clamping jaws are delivered as a standard with the PS 4.5.