Tube Lathe TL 2.0 & 4.0
Wachs portable electric TL 2.0 and TL 4.0 Tube Lathes are designed for Clean Room fabrication and maintenance of high purity tubing systems. TL series tube lathes utilize a lathe cutting action, removing material in ribbons to minimize particulate contamination.
Model TL 2.0 Portable Tube Lathe: Cuts .25 through 2 (6.3mm 50.8mm) diameter tube up to .125 (3.1mm) wall thickness.
Model TL 4.0 Portable Tube Lathe: Cuts 1 through 4 (25.4mm 100.6mm) diameter tube up to .125 (3.1mm) wall thickness.
- Split frame design allows for modification of fabrications or in-line cutting of in-place tube
- "Quick change" 300 Stainless Clamp Shoes can be changed from size to size in under one minute
- Clamp Shoe Vise centers and squares automatically, eliminating cute line shift when tensioned, common with tapered collet systems
- Starwheel Auto Feed Tool Slide is preset with correct feed rate for stainless steel, eliminating the guesswork of adjustable cam feed systems
- Lathe method cuts without deforming tube and fracturing EP surface, common with wheel-type cut off tools
- "Double Cutting Edge Tool Bit" gives twice the cuts from a single tool bit